SERVICE TERMS & RETURNS
We aim to dispatch the order within 2 working days after receipt of payment, unless another date of delivery is mentioned on the website.
Should you have any complaints, feel free to contact us through our contact form. We will assess the nature of your complaint and will respond as soon as possible. If, however, you are not satisfied with our product, return to us within 14 days of receipt. In order to report the return, contact us first via the contact form. We would be pleased to know why you are discontent, so we can learn from it. Please note: the product must return in sound condition and in the original packaging to us. As soon as the returned item is received in good order, we will reimburse you by bank transfer for the amount of the order in question within 2 working days.
All the names stated are registered as trademarks and the products are also protected by copyright. Counterfeiting is not appreciated and we will take immediate action against this. And by ‘taking action’ we do not just mean a mild reprimand.
1. Thank you for purchasing our product! We have developed and designed all of our products with care (and love) and we hope your product selection meets your requirements. We guarantee that the product that (soon) will be yours, will respond to the description found on our website www.benjamins-products.com. The products comply with European safety standards (including EN 14372).
2. We are Benjamins BV and are based at Dr. Baptiststraat 22 (P.O. Box 5366BB) in Megen. You can contact us from Monday to Tuesday from 9 am to 5 pm by phone on 31-6-38320805. You can also send us an email via email@example.com, or, optionally, you could share your questions or remarks with us by using the contact form on our website. We are registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 55963552 and with the Tax Authorities under VAT-identification number 851924360B01.
3. Our product “Benjamins Children’s Cutlery Set” is a children’s cutlery set for the young child and it is therefore self-evident that it should be used under adult supervision. In addition, it should be cleaned before each use. Benjamins Children’s Cutlery Set is not intended for any other use than a children’s cutlery set by young children under adult supervision. We shall only be liable for direct damage that occurred after proper use of the product.
4. We strive to deliver/have delivered the product within the following time limits, at the address you have stated:
Within the Netherlands: 2 working days
To any European country: 5 working days
5. As you have purchased the product via our website www.benjamins-products.com, you are entitled to a 14 days’ withdrawal period. Within this time limit you are granted to return the product to us without giving any reason to the address stated above. (Of course we would really appreciate it if you share with us the reason why). Please, let us know clearly and unambiguously that you exercise the right of withdrawal.
6. We will accept the returned shipment, only if you have exercised the right to withdrawal in a timely period (i.e. within 14 days after receipt) and if the product and the packaging are unused and undamaged. (I.e. in the same state that you have received the product from us). We will refund the purchase price within 2 working days (Monday to Friday), plus the carriage costs as paid by you to us and minus the amount of a possible discount (if you have used a discount offer). The costs of this return are for you.
7. The amount you have paid for the product includes VAT.
8. We will not assume the following to actually occur, however, should a dispute arise between us concerning your purchase of the product, then Dutch Law will apply to our dispute and will be submitted to the court of East Brabant.
9. You can find these General Terms and Conditions on our site; if you would like to receive a copy, please, let us know. We will send you the Terms and Conditions free of charge, either by mail or by email.
(Download the Terms and Conditions as a PDF document.)